Monday, March 9, 2020

Sandhill Cranes at Whitewater Draw

This will be my last post from the Tucson stay.  A few pics of the beautiful cranes from a day trip to Whitewater Draw.   Just an incredible auditory and visual experience to witness these large birds coming in to land in the draw!

Mike and I are wrapping up a 2 1/2 week stay in the San Diego area and will be heading gradually north in CA trading off some previously seen places with some new ones.   I did do a couple of places here that are worth a mention and will do my next post on them.  Then, onto other adventures!!



a thousand big birds flying in to land right before your eyes!  And the noise!  


there is always some bickering going on somewhere!




2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic experience seeing so many of these large birds! I would love seeing this! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lisa! Sorry, I just saw your comment. It is truly an amazing experience!!

    ReplyDelete

Spam Museum, Austin, Minnesota

We were staying just a few miles away in Blooming Prairie and, of course, were going into Austin to a couple of breweries....how could we no...