Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Kasha Katuwe National Monument, NM

We are heading out today towards Colorado Springs, CO, where we will spend a week visiting friends.

I do have to put a "few" more pics up from one of my favorite places in-between Albuquerque and Santa Fe, and that is Kasha-Katuwe "Tent Rocks" National Monument.  This is such a fun and colorful little area, complete with a slot canyon.  Mike and I did this 2 years ago and I had to go again, just couldn't keep from taking pics!  Many of these are probably from the same spots I took pics last time....but the lighting is different!;)




















2 comments:

  1. Wow! What different and beautiful formations. We will have to check it out some day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Joni, you two would really enjoy it!

      Delete