Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Kasha Katuwe National Monument, NM

We are heading out today towards Colorado Springs, CO, where we will spend a week visiting friends.

I do have to put a "few" more pics up from one of my favorite places in-between Albuquerque and Santa Fe, and that is Kasha-Katuwe "Tent Rocks" National Monument.  This is such a fun and colorful little area, complete with a slot canyon.  Mike and I did this 2 years ago and I had to go again, just couldn't keep from taking pics!  Many of these are probably from the same spots I took pics last time....but the lighting is different!;)




















2 comments:

  1. Wow! What different and beautiful formations. We will have to check it out some day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Joni, you two would really enjoy it!

      Delete

Spam Museum, Austin, Minnesota

We were staying just a few miles away in Blooming Prairie and, of course, were going into Austin to a couple of breweries....how could we no...