Friday, November 2, 2012

Phoenix AZ, last pics from Willow Lake

We did get our for our first Phoenix area hike today but before I go there I want to share my last outing in Prescott by Willow Lake.  I rode my bike on this trail and had to turn around eventually because the trail went into the rocks and I am not capable of riding my bike under those conditions.  A beautiful area none the less and I had a great time.








here is where I'm looking at the trail and thinking I will not be going much further:)

the butterflies love this plant!


this is where I turned around;) ok for walking but not for a bicycle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam Museum, Austin, Minnesota

We were staying just a few miles away in Blooming Prairie and, of course, were going into Austin to a couple of breweries....how could we no...