Sunday, May 6, 2012

Las Vegas, Ridgefield, WA

Yesterday was May 5th and Jen's, my daughter-in-laws, birthday.  Happy 30th!!!!  I hope you had a wonderful day!

I'm sorry I keep bouncing around. I'm trying to catch up with where we currently are but we do keep busy!

Please enjoy the following.  They are ALL of tulips.  I never knew they came in so many varieties either! I took these at a tulip farm in Woodland, WA, on April 26th when Felicia and Jeff and I thought we were going to a tulip festival.  Turns out the festival was the weekend before but, as you can see, they did not take the tulips away!




Jeff and Felicia


















the strange machine is a hail machine which emits loud booms during a hail storm to break up the hail before hitting the tulips!  I hailed while we were there and we got to experience the machine at work, very cool





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam Museum, Austin, Minnesota

We were staying just a few miles away in Blooming Prairie and, of course, were going into Austin to a couple of breweries....how could we no...