Friday, March 30, 2012

Apache Junction AZ, We are back with new motorhome!

Wow what a whirlwind life we are leading right now!  We transferred our stuff to the new motorhome yesterday and this morning left Prescott in our new home eventually working our way back to Apache Junction where we are parking it for 2 weeks at Cathy and Pat's house so we can fly to Turkey tomorrow to be there for my brothers wedding!! Whew!  I am trying to pack but wanted to get off a couple of posts as I don't know what the situation will be like in Turkey for posting though I am taking my computer.

These pics are from Catalina State Park just outside Tucson, taken on March 2nd.  Crazy huh??  Enjoy:








look at that blue belly!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam Museum, Austin, Minnesota

We were staying just a few miles away in Blooming Prairie and, of course, were going into Austin to a couple of breweries....how could we no...