Sunday, January 1, 2012

Apache Junction, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL! To help celebrate the beginning of 2012, I am putting some of the pictures I took at the Transiberian  Orchestra concert we went to on the 30th.  It was an amazing show!  If you like rock, lasers and pyrotechnics, you would love this show. (I know some of you wouldn't but you might like the pics, no noise there;)  I have been wanting to see them for years and was not disappointed!  It was their holiday concert but they do others throughout the year.  I took a few videos as well and will try to put at least one on FB.

In our group were, myself, Mike, my brother Paul, Mike's cousin Cathy and husband Pat, and Pat's sister Sue and husband Randy.  We had a great time.  Caught the early show and then went for dinner to Gordon Biersch.  Great evening!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam Museum, Austin, Minnesota

We were staying just a few miles away in Blooming Prairie and, of course, were going into Austin to a couple of breweries....how could we no...