Monday, September 24, 2012

Hagerman ID, TG Brewery, cattle drive, our current park

Thought I was caught up with pics but had some in my camera.  Before leaving the Wallowa area we checked out the Terminal Gravity Brew Pub.  Good stuff.  That first day of travel I believed I mentioned we were delayed on the road due to a cattle drive so I have a few pics of that.




doesn't look much like a brewery from the outside does it?



yep, we're in the motorhome and they are coming at us!





Here we are at the High Adventure rv park

corn fields on three sides


they are letting it all dry out which means the corn is ment for fuel or feed

1 comment:

Spam Museum, Austin, Minnesota

We were staying just a few miles away in Blooming Prairie and, of course, were going into Austin to a couple of breweries....how could we no...