Friday, June 15, 2012

Redcrest CA, last day

Cheers everyone!!
We move on tomorrow into Oregon as we work our way up toward spending a month near my daughter, Felicia, and son-in-law, Jeff in Ridgeland, WA.

Once more I must tear myself away from a beautiful area of our amazing country!  It has been wonderful here as in all places so far.  We are so fortunate!:)  I think about how fortunate every day. I look forward to our next beautiful location!  In the mean time, here are some more pics from Eureka:



we popped into this art studio,  all one artist 

Oh look.....a pub



....and a pint......

.....and bread pudding!!....

could life get any better??




lost fishermen memorial at the marina






one of the locals


Maritime Museum





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam Museum, Austin, Minnesota

We were staying just a few miles away in Blooming Prairie and, of course, were going into Austin to a couple of breweries....how could we no...